1. Who built the ‘Vishnu Temple’ of Angkorvat situated in Kambuj?
(a) Suryaverma I
(b) Jaiverma IV
(c) Suryaverma II
(d) Yashoverma III
2. In which major Rock Edict of the emperor Ashoka, we find the description of neighbour countries?
[ Read More: CTET Subject Wise MCQ Questions with Answer ]
3. Which of the following Novel of Rabindranath Tagore has the main character Nikhil, who believes more in ‘humanity’ than patriotism?
(a) Shesher Kabita
(d) Ghare Baire
4. Hindustan Ghadar Party was founded in the year
5. Diraham is
(a) Coin of Gold
(b) Coin of Copper
(c) Coin of Silver
(d) Coin of Alloy
6. The last expedition of Shershah Suri was against the ruler of
7. Under which Act the Sati system was banned in Bengal with the efforts of Raja Ram Mohan Roy?
(a) Regulation XVII AD 1829
(b) Regulation XX AD 1831
(c) Regulation XVIII AD 1856
(d) Regulation XIX AD 1829
8. In which year the Amendment in Indian Constitution regarding Preamble was made?
[ Download: 2011-2019 CTET Previous Year Question Papers ]
9. The Constitution Amendment which is related to Right to Education is
(a) 42th Amendment
(b) 52th Amendment
(c) 61st Amendment
(d) 86th Amendment
10. On the basis of which Committee’s recommendations the fundamental duties have been incorporated in Indian Constitution?
(a) Sardar Sawaran Singh Committee
(b) Ashok Mehta Committee
(c) Sadiq Ali Committee
(d) Hegde Committee