1. Study the following pairs of nutrients and their sources
I. Iron : Amla and green leafy vegetables
II. Vitamin C : Banana and fish liver oil
III. Calcium : Meat and yeast
IV. Chlorine : Salt and seafood
Identify the incorrect pairs
(a) I and IV
(b) II and III
(d) I and Ill
(c) II and IV
2. Which one of the following are the most important modes of transportation in India?
[ Read More: CTET Subject Wise MCQ Questions with Answer ]
3. Some students while performing food test on the given sample of the food item observed that the colour of that food item has changed into bluish black after putting iodine on it The given food item could be
(c) boiled rice
4. Which day is celebrated as World Water Day?
(a) 5th May
(b) 19th June
(c) 15th July
(d) 22nd March
5. Which of the following describes the best way to deal with at the primary level?
(a) Picturesque book
(b) Storytelling method
(c) Teaching methods to suit disability
(d) Activity work
[ Practice More: CTET Previous year Question with Answer ]
6. Which is considered as the most important quality of a teacher at the primary level?
(a) Eagerness to teach
(b) Patience and perseverance
(c) Competence in teaching methods
(d) Strict and discipline
7. Which of the following diseases is spread through contaminated water?
8. Most important causative pollutant in the soil is
(b) glass junk
(d) iron junk
[ Download: 2011-2019 CTET Previous Year Question Papers ]
9. Which of the following is an energy giving food?
(d) Green vegetables
10. Roughage helps in preventing infectious diseases
(a) in providing energy to the body
(b) in growing our body
(c) in pushing food through stomach and intestine
(d) in preventing infectious diseases